The Distillery Operations Coordinator is responsible for various duties, including but not limited to, tracking and coordinating tasks and projects of varying size and complexity related to the Bently Heritage Distillery (BHD); assisting with internal office functions, such as training coordination, scheduling support, purchasing and shipping/receiving; and managing special projects, as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain business critical safety documentation to include Process Safety Management training matrix, program document organization and updating program changes.
- Maintaining all BHD documentation including purchase orders, invoices, project statuses, meeting minutes, contracts, etc.
- Support manufacturing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system implementation plan and on-going ERP support as needed to include, but not limited to, creating and running key reports, validating data, and entering new vendors.
- Manage special projects of the BHD by maintaining and tracking project milestones and publishing meeting minutes.
- Support inventory management to include physical audits and reconciliation.
- Track BHD key site metrics and support communication plan.
- Coordinate site operation events (daily team meeting, distillery meetings and special events) and communication plan.
- Support procurement activities to include, new vendor setup, ordering, raw material schedule and replenishment and inventory reconciliation.
- Support scheduling process for production site.
- Communicate by telephone or by person with contractors, vendors, and other service providers as requested by senior or executive management team.
- Perform routine office tasks as necessary for the operation and presentation of a professional office.
- Keep supervisor well informed of activities, results or efforts, and problems/potential problems identified; recommend corrective action to supervisor.
- Maintain confidentiality in discussing visitors, clients, tenants staff, and organizational matters.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or deemed necessary by the business.
Special Licenses and/or Certificates:
- Valid Driver’s License with ability to meet company’s insurance requirements
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field recommended, but not required
- 3-5 years of production experience preferred
- 3-5 years of general office skills
What you'll love about working here:
- You'll be a key player in one of the first distilleries in the State of Nevada.
- We're a paperless office, so you get your own iPhone and iPad.
- You'll work on a top of the line computer.
- We promote coaching, teaching and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
- Bently Enterprises offers a compensation package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, gym membership, 401(k) and competitive salary.
To learn more about the Bently family of companies, please visit the Bently Enterprises website.