Bently Enterprises, LLC is comprised of several companies located in Northern Nevada and California. These ventures include Bently Ranch Meats, which specializes in all-natural grass fed beef; Bently Heritage, LLC, a farm-to-flask estate distillery; Bently Reserve, LLC, a nationally recognized meetings and events venue; Bently Nob Hill, a high-rise residential tower.
The Portfolio Marketing Manager will support the Marketing Director in the planning, development, and implementation of the marketing strategies, communications, and public activities, both external and internal. This position will be driving the planning and execution of the initiatives that increase awareness and advance the company’s brand and products.
We are seeking to hire a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate will be proactive and a self-starter, have an extensive background in sales, and a track record of program and business development. This individual will work closely with other department managers to generate individual visitor traffic as well as group sales bookings, develop and promote packages that will best showcase our highly rated spirits, beef and on-property hospitality experiences setting us apart from the competition. This individual is responsible for developing strong relationships with Hotel Concierges, Visitor Centers, Convention & Visitors Bureaus, Local Chambers, Destination Management Companies, Corporate Meeting and Event Planners, Tour Operators and Tour and Transportation Companies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create, write, and update content for marketing collateral and materials (print/digital), including quarterly newsletter.
- Design, develop, execute and manage direct to consumer marketing email campaigns regularly. Design promotional materials, such as brochures, order forms, menus, sell sheets, fliers, tasting sheets, trade materials, and etc.
- Oversee social media platforms, including Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, working with agency support to develop and publish dynamic content, engage with influencers and respond to customers’ inquires
- Assist with management of media and competition samples.
- Maintain current knowledge of web technology industry trends and innovations.
- Maintain marketing related supplier contacts in proprietary database.
- Coordinate relationships with vendors utilized for marketing needs, overseeing content development through to finished product (printers, photographers, copywriters, social media and PR agencies, print and online publications, etc.)
- Train and assist co-workers with inquires/projects related to the company’s marketing collateral
Outreach/Strategic Partnerships/Relationship Building
- Develop relationships and strategic partnerships with influential members of the non-profit, tourism and event management communities to drive new high-value customers to the business.
- Maintain strong local presence in key community organizations, such as local Chambers of Commerce and local Visitor Centers.
- Work with Property Teams to schedule client Visits.
- Help Organize Ongoing property “FAM” tours to instill a deep sense of familiarization with our brands by developing an understanding of the products and services available, fostering a great relationship with the Teams and instilling a passion for their unique properties, rich heritage, and exceptional products.
- Support local distributor partner to build strong community presence between our wineries and local Bay Area Hotels, Resorts, and High-Profile Restaurants
- Support programs that drive placements and raise awareness with these accounts.
- Work with VC Teams to schedule select groups of key decision makers for VIP experiences that will help them communicate effectively and passionately about our brands.
- Create Brand Ambassadors among staff at the account level to help drive their guests to our Visitor Center.
- Build Subscriber Database for Hospitality Newsletter to increase target audience reach with timely, relevant information on what is happening at the properties.
- Increase Target Audience to include all SF Bay Area and Northern Nevada Hospitality and Tourism Professionals.
- Plan and conduct outside sales activities in the Bay Area and Northern Nevada markets to promote group sales to Hotel Concierges, Visitor Centers, Convention & Visitors Bureaus, Local Chambers, Destination Management Companies, Corporate Meeting and Event Planners, Tour Operators and Tour and Transportation Companies.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all sales leads, contract negotiations, group requests, changes, cancellations, and other guest services information maintaining an excellent relationship for current and future business.
- Responsible for working directly with the client to plan and execute the events ensuring that the guests’ expectations are exceeded.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Sales and Hospitality experience required.
- Knowledgeable of visitor center operations and the local market with strong emphasis on sales.
- Proven track record in developing new business and delivering superior service.
- Ability to generate awareness for our Portfolio of businesses and to showcase them as unique destinations with exceptional products and experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to make oral presentations to both large and small groups. Ability to develop focused marketing plans, compelling proposals and detailed sales contracts.
- Flexible schedule. You must be able to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the business, to include days, evenings, and weekends (depending on event schedule).
- Ability to travel within the Bay Area and Nevada and work independently.
- Capable of planning and executing sales calls and sales blitzes including detailed follow through.
What you'll love about working here:
- We're a paperless office, so you get your own iPhone and/or iPad.
- You'll work on a top of the line computer.
- We promote coaching, teaching and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account, discounted gym membership, employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays, paid time off, pet insurance, and a 401(k) retirement program.
To learn more about Bently Enterprises LLC please visit us at www.bentlyenterprises.com. To learn more about the Bently Reserve Banking Hall and Conference Center please visit www.bentlyreserve.com.