Bently Enterprises LLC is comprised of several family-owned companies with a focus on green initiatives. We are privately held and encompass a wide range of industries, including property and private asset management, agriculture, spirits, and event management.
The Events Office Support Assistant works closely with the Events Director and Event Sales Team of the Bently Reserve by providing both business and administrative support.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain department Event calendar(s).
- Accurately and efficiently screen phone calls forward and filter messages.
- Collect and distribute incoming and outgoing mail as well as all other correspondence.
- Prepare proposals, invoices and contracts as directed.
- Conduct site tours and walk-throughs.
- Act as liaison with clients, suppliers and departments; work closely with team to ensure productivity.
- File and organize paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Maintain and update insurance applications for Preferred Vendors.
- Prepare and manage deposits and Pay pal reporting with accounting and Director.
- Maintain office space and keeping reception area tidy.
- Respect confidentiality in discussing visitors, clients, tenants, staff and organizational matters.
- Will be required to work events as needed/scheduled.
- Work overtime and flexible schedules, as needed.
- Minimum (2) two years customer service or administrate experience, preferably in the events or catering industry.
- Proficiency with Apple products and programs (MAC OS X, iPad, iPhone, iCal, Pages, Keynote, etc.)
- Self motivated, professional, and highly disciplined with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain Professional Business Casual Appearance.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority.
- Ability to maintain relationships that facilitate task accomplishments.
- Ability to take initiative to complete projects and duties as assigned.
What you'll love about working here:
- We're a paperless office, so you get your own iPhone and iPad.
- You'll work on a top of the line computer.
- We promote coaching, teaching and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
Bently Enterprises LLC is an equal opportunity employer operating a drug-free workplace.
To learn more about Bently Enterprises LLC, please visit our website.