Bently Enterprises LLC is comprised of several family-owned companies with a focus on green initiatives. We are privately held and encompass a wide range of industries, including property and private asset management, agriculture, spirits, and event management.
We are looking for a full-time Security Manager to be located at the Bently Reserve. The Security Manager supports the process of meeting corporate objectives through the protection of people, property, and information.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction for the enforcement of company Safety & Security rules, policies and procedures such as CCTV access control, shift procedures, property removal controls and other specified tasks.
- Train, assign and oversee work of Security Specialists (SS) in maintaining security and safety of people and property in assigned area of building; Provide proper direction and relief to security specialist.
- Train security specialist on correct utilization of all security systems. (Security console, cameras, digital recorders, storage and retrieval, telephones, keyboards, file, radio, paging, key and control systems.
- Advise proper protocol to fire, intrusion, hazardous materials, first aid, and emergency alarms or notifications.
- Keep management informed of activities, results of efforts, and problems/potential problems identified and recommend corrective action.
- Responsible for annual security assessments of all Bently property located in California, including Bently personal properties, in addition, to ensuring all security devices are functioning properly.
- Promptly, professionally and properly assess alarm calls both on-duty and, on occasion, after hours.
- Create and distribute training materials relating to security procedures (to include non-emergency and emergency procedures).
- Generate computerized written reports and/or log entries on all incidents encountered while on duty; Analyze data trends and recommend trainings accordingly.
- Oversee and maintain personnel training files to ensure CA Bureau of Security & Investigative Services (BSIS) compliance.
- Conduct internal CCTV investigations (with/without assistance) as needed.
- Responsible for 3rd party security vendors, including researching vendors, participating in bidding process, and submitting purchase orders, in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current California Guard Card
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) and two (2) years of relevant experience; or combination or experience and education.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers and peripherals, word processing and spreadsheet software, e-mail and the Internet.
What you'll love about working here:
We're a paperless office, so you get your own iPhone and iPad.
You'll work on a top of the line computer.
We promote coaching, teaching and learning. You'll expand your knowledge quickly in an open environment.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending account, discounted gym membership, employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays, paid time off, pet insurance, and a 401(k) retirement program.
Bently Reserve, LLC is an equal opportunity employer operating a drug-free workplace.
To learn more about Bently Enterprises LLC please visit us at www.bentlyenterprises.com. To learn more about the Bently Reserve Banking Hall and Conference Center please visit www.bentlyreserve.com.